- This topic is empty.
20 October, 2021 at 11:34pm #2646dinga vankaGuest
How to bet on CS:GO
It is worth paying attention to betting on CS: GO in Live mode. There are a number of reasons for this, the main one being the spades (card selection) of the teams. They become known literally a few minutes before the start of the event, and a lot depends on the cards. And this is an important point to make bets on esports correctly. For example, the Danish Astralis plays great on the Nuke map, while Fnatic considers Inferno to be strong. In general, each team has cards on which they play stronger or weaker. If you bet on winning the first card before the match, you risk greatly regretting it after the peak.
Vulkan betting site https://csgotime.org/betting/vulkanbet/ , one of the most popular platforms for sports and cyber sports betting, has a high rating among modern betting services.
In addition, additional markets may appear in the live, which were not in the pre-match. Another plus is that you can catch a favorable coefficient on the favorite if he started to lose a little. In CS:GO, stronger teams, even after a bad start, often gather and take out underdogs in the second half of the map.
If you decide to bet in the pre-match, then here are a few main markets:
1. To win one of the two teams in the match or to the exact score (in the most popular best-of-3 format, these are the options 2:0 or 2:1).
2. Handicap on cards (in BO3 format is a plus or minus handicap of 1.5), the total of cards played.
3. Handicap or total rounds on a single card. The handicap depends on the class of teams and averages 2.5 – 3.5 in a match of approximately equal teams. On average, the bookmaker gives a total of 26.5 rounds for each card. If the class of teams is very different, the total may be 25.5 or even less.
4. There will or will not be overtime on the first card.
5. Total rounds in the match (even or odd).